Hi! I'm Metaller Maton.
I propose a new family formation: S.A.C. Family.
What is S.A.C. Family?
S.A.C. Family is a coined word I made.
S.A.C. means a social phenomena where independent individuals show behavior based on collective consensus as a result. Even though individuals are isolated (Stand Alone), they take collective action (Complex) as a whole.
Cited from Wikipedia (I transrated myself)
I like this idea, and I think that families should be like S.A.C.
In other words, the ideal family is as follows. Individuals (fathers, mothers, children) act on their own beliefs. As a result, that action contributes to the family's interests.
Problem of traditional family: Reversal of superiority
Fig. 1 shows two types of family formations.
Traditional families (Fig. 1a) have clear hierarchical relationships between parents and children.
In traditional families, parents take care of their childlen, provide education, and sometimes instruct.
However, this hierarchical relationships will collapse someday when their children will become superior to their parents.
- Most of 20-years-old children are physically superior to their 50-years-old parents.
- Ten-years-old geniuses (such as Nobel Prize winners) may be more intelligent than thier 40-years-old parents.
Then, when children will be superior to their parents?
There is no clear answer, because it depends on each child.
In that case, families should not have hierarchical relationships from the beginning.
S.A.C. Family is based on flat relationship
S.A.C Family (Fig. 1b), I propose, have a flat relationship.
Fathers, mothers, children, and even pets, are flat.
Each individuals act on their own beliefs, resulting in family's whole interests.
This is S.A.C. Family.
- Father thinks that getting income at work is his mission, and he takes refuge in his work.
- Child studies in order to expand his future choices.
- Dog gives a healing to his family in order to receive food.
Each do what they think is right. As a result, it leads to the benefits of the whole family.
Of course, if a child asks for help, parents will help with all their power.
Because it is a parent's belief.
Extended idea: S.A.C. Relative
The idea of S.A.C. Family can be extended to S.A.C. Relative (Fig. 2).
S.A.C. Relative is an aggregate of S.A.C. Families.
In other word, S.A.C. Relative is an big battalion gathered by small platoons.
There is no hierarchical relationship, such as "Grandpa > Father > Son".
Each platoons are flat, and act on their own beliefs.
As a result, these actions contribute to the overall profit, leading to the prosperity of the family.
- I propose new family formation: S.A.C. Family.
- Families should not have hierarchical relationships, because it will collapse someday when their children will become superior to their parents.
- S.A.C. Family has flat relationship. Individuals (Father, Mother, Child) acts on their own beliefs, resulting in family's whole interests.
- The idea of S.A.C. Family can be extended to S.A.C. Relative.
Thank you for reading!!